top of page

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) Program Has Become Easier Now

Updated: Nov 5, 2021

Work permit holders who apply for PR can keep working in Canada with BOWP, when they are still waiting for IRCC’S decision on their application.

Now there is no need for the BOWP application to be done within four months of the expiry date of the work permit. Individuals, whose status has expired and are allowed to restore their status can also apply for BOWP.

What Is Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)?

A bridging open work permit (BOWP) lets you keep working while you wait for the results of your permanent residence application.

You may be eligible if you applied to one of the permanent residence programs below:

- Permanent residence using Express Entry - Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) - Quebec skilled workers - Home Child-Care Provider Pilot or Home Support Worker Pilot - Caring for children class or caring for people with high medical needs class - Agri-food Pilot

Why choose us?

We have been helping many applicants to become permanent residents for years and we have a high success rate. Our clients from almost 20 different countries have experienced this with us and you can be the next successful one. We know how to prepare documents and how to make your immigration process smooth and easy for you. Contact us HERE to start the process today!

If you are not a Canadian Permanent Resident yet and you are not sure what the best way for you to immigrate to Canada is, please fill out our assessment form HERE and we will get back to you with your possible options.

30 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page