top of page

If Your Visitor, Student or Worker Status Has Expired, Read This!

To visit, work or study temporarily in Canada, you need to have valid status as a temporary resident. If your status has expired, you may be able to apply to restore your status.

You can only restore your status and authorization to work or study in Canada to what you held before it expired. You can’t change your permit until you restore your status and original authorization. If you’re eligible after restoration, you may also be able to apply for a different permit.

If it’s been less than 90 days since your status expired;

You can apply to restore your status.

If it’s been more than 90 days since your status expired

You have until August 31, 2021, to apply to restore your status if:

  • you had valid status on or after January 30, 2020, and your status expired on or before May 31, 2021

  • you’re still in Canada

Why choose us?

We have been helping many applicants to become permanent residents for years and we have a high success rate. Our clients from almost 20 different countries have experienced this with us and you can be the next successful one. We know how to prepare documents and how to make your immigration process smooth and easy for you. Contact us HERE to start the process today!

If you are not a Canadian Permanent Resident yet and you are not sure what the best way for you to immigrate to Canada is, please fill out our assessment form HERE and we will get back to you with your possible options.

30 views0 comments


bottom of page