top of page

Even If You Are Not A Health Care Worker Or Essential Worker, You Can Still Come To Work In Canada!

If you have a Port of Entry (POE) letter of introduction, valid medical exam as well as a valid job offer, you may be able to work in Canada temporarily despite COVID-19 related travel restriction.

What is a port of entry (POE) letter?

It’s a letter you may receive from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) if you’ve been approved for a work permit. It is officially called the port of entry (POE) letter of introduction which is sometimes called the

  • Correspondence letter

  • Introduction letter

  • Introductory letter

The letter of introduction is not your work permit.

There are 2 types of work permits:

An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as the name of the specific employer you can work for, how long you can work and the location where you can work (if applicable).

An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada and is not job-specific. Therefore, you will not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada when you apply for your work permit.

Why choose us?

We have been helping many applicants to become permanent residents for years and we have a high success rate. Our clients from almost 20 different countries have experienced this with us and you can be the next successful one. We know how to prepare documents and how to make your immigration process smooth and easy for you. Contact us HERE to start the process today!

If you are not a Canadian Permanent Resident yet and you are not sure what the best way for you to immigrate to Canada is, please fill out our assessment form HERE and we will get back to you with your possible options.

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page